Monday, December 3, 2007

Journal Entry Two

December 2, 2007- Day Two

Last night was rough. It rained most of it. Unfortunately, my shoes got a little wet too. That was a big pain in the ass for me. I hate having wet socks.

Right now, I'm in the Bronx Library writing this blog entry. After that, I'm going to use the hand dryers in the bathroom to dry my shoes. I'll also brush my teeth, wash my face, etcetera.

Rain, rain, and more fucking rain... Well, at least I don't need a shower now, do I? Hahaha... Speaking of showers, I haven't had one since November 30th. The closest thing that I have to a shower is a bag of baby wipes. This my friends, is a GFS, or GI Field Shower. It's a little term that I cooked up when I was in the Army. It's not the greatest means of cleaning yourself, but it'll do.

I didn't get too much footage last night with the rain and all. The footage that I did manage to get had to be erased, however. Two NYPD rookies made me delete it. They gave me an ultamatum. It was either I get a fine (or possibly go to jail) or I had to delete them from the footage. I opted to delete the footage. I was pissed.

I've got no idea what I'm going to do today. I'm thinking of getting a job, because I don't think the thirty bucks I've came with will last too much longer.

I've got 27 days left, and I fear that I won't be able to complete this challenge.

Money Total = $26.50

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats fucked up man just hag in there buddy every thing will be all right hope you had fun

kathy