Sunday, December 2, 2007

Journal Entry One

December 1, 2007 - Day One

Day one is probably going to be the hardest, but I'm glad that it's finally over.

It's cold - in fact, it's damn cold.

I aimlessly walked around Central Park for hours and hours. I started at 110th Street and walked to 42nd Street and then back. I already got reprimanded by the good ole NYPD boys in blue for being in the park after 1:00 A.M. I was filming a segment when it happened. It happened at about 12:45 A.M., so I don't know what the big deal was. I thanked the officer for telling me that though, because not knowing that in advance could have fucked me in the long run.

Right now, I'm in the Bronx at the library. Luckilly, the hours are 9 A.M. - 9 P.M. everyday, so I'll have somewhere to kill a majority of my time.

I couldn't sleep well last night. I tried catching some Zs in the subway somewhere on Lexington, but it was hard.

Anyways, I've got three minutes left on this public computer. I don't want the Librarian bitching me out, so I'm out.

Money Total = $30.00

Items
1 Army Issued Duffel Bag
1 Army Issued Sleeping Bag (Single Green Shell)
1 Small Backpack
1 Mini-DV Video Camera
1 Digital Camera
1 Tripod
1 Cell Phone
1 Flashlight
1 Toothbrush
1 Toothpaste
1 Bottle of Mouthwash
1 Deodorant
1 Mead Composition Book
1 Bag of Cough Drops
2 Ziplock Bags of Baby Wipes
1 Container of Allergy Meds
4 Boxes of Saltine Crackers
6 Mini-DV Tapes
10 Ink Pens
24 Bottles of Spring Water

Clothing
1 Coat
1 Pair of Jeans
1 Belt
1 Ballcap
1 Winter Hat
1 Pair of Adidas Shoes
2 Sets of Long Underwear
5 T-shirts
5 Boxer Shorts
10 Pairs of Socks

Central Park

No comments: